Brian Baird on the Colbert Report

>> Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rep. Baird suffered through this interview. How do I know he suffered? He was one of my professors in college at PLU!!

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Better Know a District - Washington's 3rd - Brian Baird
comedycentral.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest


Really, I can't say anything bad about him as a professor. I certainly can't find anything bad to say about him as a congressman. Last time I was in DC two years ago, my sister and I stopped by his office while we were on Capitol Hill. He actually came out of his office to say 'hi' to us. AND he remembered my friend, whom he had diagnosed as having little brain seizures when she had a class with him. He diagnosed her based on her behavior in class. It completely changed her life for the better!

Still, the man looks stressed in this interview. Stressed, I tell you. He was much more laid back as a professor, but you'd never know it from looking at this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP