Love Is Insane

>> Sunday, June 17, 2007

"Though my love is insane, my reason calms the pain in my heart. It tells me to be patient and keep hoping...." "Bien que mon amour soit fou, ma raison calme les trop vives doulears de mon coeur en lui disant de patientier, et d'esperer toujours...."
-- an erotomaniac confined for over 50 years (as quoted at the end of He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not)

I watched this movie about a year ago. I love this quote. It comes at the end of the movie. I know it sounds completely psycho, but I find it slightly comforting, as long as you're not stalking or terrorizing someone like she did in the movie.

As much as I hate to say it, I do relate to this quote. I'm sure almost anyone can. Although, if you're stuck on living in your head and are trying desperately to get out (as I feel I always am), perhaps it's not the best quote.

1 comments:

sel- 21 December, 2011 15:37  

i love the movie and the quote!! she is really creepy though.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP