Looking To Become a Hobbit

>> Thursday, July 12, 2007

I applied for an apartment this morning! It's a very spacious, two bedroom apartment. Has lots of space. Better carpet and tile than my current apartment. Bathroom is situated slightly odd but then that's not much of a change since my current bathroom is small. (No apartment could possibly be perfect at the price I can afford.)

Did I mention it's in a basement?

It's very nice though. No pipes exposed. Lots of lighting and a few permanent mirrors. Rent is basically the same as my current rent. Historical building, which will be nice because I do want to live in something slightly different than an apartment building. Given the notice with which I have to move, I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands to whittle down my stuff to fit comfortably from two bedrooms into a one bedroom. This has lots of storage, so it should be relatively easy to move into.

Will post pictures if I can in about ten days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP