Caper's

>> Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I was reading the Tacoma Weekly for the first time in a long time yesterday morning while waiting for my breakfast at the Harvester. I have no breakfast food since I was moving and haven't gotten a chance to put my kitchen together yet. Anyhow, I came across this article about Caper's opening a restaurant in downtown Tacoma.

I suppose I found the timing of the article quite interesting as I had just found some Caper's paper bags in my paper bag stash while I was packing things up and moving. I had forgotten that I had gone to the take out at least once a week during the summer two years ago before my car accident.

Strange how one incident can change so much of your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP