Was & Still Is

>> Saturday, August 25, 2007

At PostSecret today:I am partially still there. I'm in debt, no doubt about that. I don't do therapy myself but I do acupuncture for my stress. In June and July, I went every other week!
And the reason stated directly above is one of the reasons why. Debt, bad job, going nowhere, no future, feeling like you have no life...the list can go on and on. I am personally convinced that one of the reasons I'm alive today is because I am too poor to afford an apartment with a bathtub that I can fit in and I'm a short person!
So, yes, I am a bit jealous of people who have no debt and have everything under the sun when I would just like to be able to pay my credit card off!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP