Da Grand

>> Saturday, September 15, 2007

Amazingly Death at a Funeral is in theater number three this week. It still had a fairly large crowd and the 7:10 showing almost sold out. I was surprised it was in #3. I would have thought Moliere would have been in number 3. Moliere had a decent 7 o'clock showing, but it probably should have been in theater number 3. I don't think it would have sold out.

The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters was in theater number 1. I missed the 4:30 showing that had a Q&A with Steve Wiebe afterwards. I did get to see him and his family in person though. They walked right by the concession stand on their way out. Such cute kids and he's really tall. I'm guessing he must be 6'4". I stepped in with Justin to watch a few minutes at the beginning after the last showing started. Oh. My. God. Some of these people are crazy, including Billy Mitchell. So full of himself. I caught the last half after the concessions died down to nothing. I don't believe the tape that was submitted in the movie. Justin mentioned as I was leaving that Billy had recently scored higher than Steve...after all it was listed on Wikipedia. Having just checked, this is appears to be true since Twin Galaxies lists a score higher than Steve's taped score. Bummer. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow and catch the entire movie because watching Billy Mitchell is just...well, words escape me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP