Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim

>> Saturday, September 22, 2007

The most remarkable thing about me reading this book is that I finished it before our book club! It's been almost a year since that's happened.

This was my first David Sedaris' book. I've always meant to read Me Talk Pretty One Day. It's never happened. Maybe it will someday...

I enjoyed reading this. I don't have much to say about it. I'm sure we'll have some good discussion on this book like naming our favorite or jaw-dropping moments. I still cannot believe what his brother trained one of his dogs to do. Gross!

I've read four books since I've moved into this apartment. I hope this is the start of an improvement in my reading habits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP