Outsourced

>> Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Once I saw this on the Grand's schedule, I decided I had to see it, particularly because my work is beginning a round of layoffs.

I liked the second half of the movie the most. I couldn't relate to his character at the beginning. Go to India for a month? Paid? GREAT!

Given all the turmoil I've had at work the past month, I've had to do a lot of thinking about working where I do. I'm now hoping to get laid off by the end of the year, so I can go back to school. A bit strange given that earlier in the year I kept thinking that I should find another (better paying) job to pay off some bills before I go back to school.

I finally hit my breaking point three weeks ago. I had to do a lot of thinking on why am I doing this? I decided I didn't want to waste my time--a couple years or more--working a job paying job that I could easily do but clearly don't love.

Now, if only I can get laid off and have my last day be in December (21st?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP