2 Days in Paris

>> Sunday, November 4, 2007

I've been waiting to see this movie for a while. It's been on the Grand's schedule for about two months.

Completely realistic depiction of a relationship. And of Paris. This is the Paris that I remember from eight years ago. All the psychos at Jim Morrison's grave. Really, why does anyone want to go there. They have to keep a policeman there at all times to make sure no one does any shit there. I'd rather see Oscar Wilde's grave. That's a grave worth seeing.

When it got to the end, I have to admit, did they break up? Did they not? It wasn't really clear to me. It was clear that you can be madly in love with someone and not understand them.

I so loved the part at the beginning where he sent the Bushies on a Da Vinci Code tour on a several mile walk. Brilliant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP