Et tu, EW?

>> Sunday, January 13, 2008

Recently, I let my Utne subscription lapse. No biggie as I barely ever read it. I still have all the issues available in a stack for leisure reading.

Last week, I received a subscription notice for my Entertainment Weekly. I've had a subscription to it almost since its inception. But this time, I actually considered NOT re-subscribing.

In the last six months, I haven't always read it as regularly as I used to. The post office used to always deliver it on a Saturday. Since I've moved, I'm receiving it on Mondays. The issues I don't read just become more for me to recycle anyway.

(sigh)


I have decided to renew. However, this may be the last time. What persuaded me was reading the 2007 year end issue with the essays "This was the year..." You convinced me EW. You convinced me I can get more from your year end issue than most blogs a blithely peruse.

For now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP