HBO's Addiction series

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

I finally finished watching HBO's Addiction series. It's a four-disc set that has taken me about a month to get through. Not a subject matter interesting to most people but I enjoyed watching it. I suppose it's a bit of a review from all my psychology classes in college.

Anyhow, the most notable point the series makes over and over is that drug addictions cannot be stopped or treated like most everyday problems. They require a variety of treatments and interventions. Something that I wish would get through the head of one of the ladies on my van.

The most interesting item for me was the drug court section. I liked seeing how it worked and how the participants were involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP