Holiday Movies

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just so I don't forget which movies I saw over my Christmas vacation. I don't want to struggle to think what movie I saw on Christmas Day later this year like I did a month ago. We were standing around a month ago trying to think what movie was our Christmas Day movie. I literally had to think back to what I had blogged about in order to remember.

The Christmas Day movie: Charlie Wilson's War
The perfect, witty romp everyone in my family could enjoy. My mom doesn't have to see to much violence. My sister and I didn't have to be lobotomized to enjoy the movie. "Charlie's Angels" were the best! Of course, many Americans won't see the movie and think about how intervening in one country for a short-term advantage can cause long-term problems. Just makes me think about the guy on my vanpool...


The Break from "babysitting": Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
While "babysitting" over the holidays probably deserves a post of its own, I got a nice two-hour plus break while watching this movie. Johnny Depp is--as always--the best. I enjoyed this particularly because I didn't see the trailer before seeing it. All I knew was that Sweeney Todd was a pissed off barber and there was something about the pies. That said, those British pot pies gross me out. Always have and now I have a decent reason--Mrs. Lovett.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP