La Vie En Rose

>> Monday, February 11, 2008

I don't know what to say.

I didn't know anything about Edith Piaf before I saw this. I know I've heard her name before so when someone talked about her at the Grand it wasn't the first time I had heard it. But really, I knew nothing about her. And now I know a lot.

But the toll the drug use took on her body... I practically couldn't believe my eyes. She was in her late forties and she looked like she was in her 80s at the end. What was with the red hair? Was that caused by carrot juice? I mean, really, looking at the state her body was in... don't do drugs kids! You'll be older in no time flat!

I don't understand French so I have no idea what she was singing about. I think I like it better that way. It keeps some mystery for me after seeing some wretched parts of her life. But what a voice! So unique.

And Marion Cotillard... Wow! I can't believe this is the same lady Lainey keeps gushing over. I mean, I CAN believe she can act and all, it's just different looking at her with no eyebrows!

2 comments:

Janel 12 February, 2008 12:11  

She can't act?? Um, is there a typo in your last sentence, or do you think she did a S**ty job?

by House of Brat 13 February, 2008 09:24  

Typo. It was late when I posted it. Corrected now.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP