Sicko

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

So I went from a movie that played at the Grand that I didn't see to a movie that played at the Grand that I wanted to see but missed. I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. I suppose it helps that I saw it more than six months after it came out.

I watched it twice, not in the same night, but surprising to me that I watched it twice because I probably wouldn't watch Fahrenheit 9/11 twice in a row even though I enjoyed it back when I saw it years ago.

I think my favorite moment had to be when the Star Wars theme played with the alphabetical list of reasons you could be denied coverage. I was not expecting that! It was a good laugh! And sadly, a very unfortunate point made about our current health care system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP