Pugs!

>> Friday, May 16, 2008

Pugs have just grown on me in the past year. Don't know why. Perhaps they have some stealth operation to get everyone under their sway by their cuteness.

Look at the picture on the left. Isn't he cute? With those eyes peeking out from the blanket?

They have just won me over. I surrender!

I've seen a few pugs in my neighborhood that I've seen out on walks. I never been able to pet one because their owners keep on pulling their dogs away so they can keep walking. Grr!

I just want to hold one... some day. Someday, I hope to have my own pug. I think I'll try to get a rescue pug since I've been reading online that there are so many that need good homes.


Here's a couple rescue pugs that captured my heart when I read online about them at Owned By Pugs:
Abby - isn't this picture just darling? I love the daisy chain she's wearing!

Poor girl was passed around to a few homes and lived outside before going to her forever home.






Hooie - I love his picture! He looks so delightful!

I was shocked to read that he was beaten and left in closets once upon a time. :(

Dog abusers should go to jail!



Luna - One of the pugs owning the owner of Owned By Pugs.

She just has a remarkable story. Going from being in such ill health after being used for breeding by what I assume was a puppy mill to a healthy and happy pug.

She just sounds like such a remarkable pug. A little miss sunshine!

Lucy - Now a very happy pug who gets to wear pug-size clothing!

Passed around like a "hot potato," where she was so neglected she at little toys, but now enjoying a happy home. Thank Goddess! I can't believe anyone would neglect such a cute dog. I just want to pick her up and give her a hug!


Turbo - His story just makes me want to pick him up and hold him. If you look at the picture on the left, you'll notice that Turbo is missing his left eye. His right eye is out of socket. His eyes were kicked out! Dog abusers! Who are these people?!?! Why the fuck do they buy a dog if they aren't going to take care of him/her? Grrr! Thankfully, Turbo is now living in a happy home with two other pugs. He was rescued from his bad situation many years ago. He looks like such a sweetie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP