Red State Update

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008


See, this is what happens when you don't watch tv and read instead, you miss out on last year's phenomenons such as Red State Update. My coworker, BD, showed me one of their videos today. YouTube is normally blocked, but amazingly we were able to access it. Security is spotty these days.

BD recommends I take 10 hours to watch all their videos. Unfortunately, I'll be going home and cleaning tonight, so that isn't likely to happen.

Anyhow, here is the first Red State Update video I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Janel B 21 May, 2008 20:54  

Okay, I'd never heard of this. But, I had to look it up on Wikipedia to make sure it was a comedy and not for real!

House of Brat 21 May, 2008 20:59  

Oh, so I'm not the only one who'd never heard of them. Makes me feel a little bit less out of the loop.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP