Kenny

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

I caught Kenny at its last showing at the Grand. I had meant to catch it earlier. I think it's played at the Grand for at least a month, possibly longer. Kenny is a 2006 Australian film. The speak English throughout the whole movie. There were subtitles throughout the entire movie. I couldn't believe it. I can only assume that they didn't think Americans wouldn't understand Australian English? Seems a bit weird to me. Anyhow, the film was pretty laid back because Kenny was laid back. The highlight for me was when he made the sale to the Japanese businessmen. There was a quote at the very beginning of the movie about taking people for granted. I kind of wished I was able to write it down except I couldn't for obvious reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP