Angelina Jolie’s Carefully Orchestrated Image

>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Today I had to listen to my mother agreeing with Brad Pitt in his revulsion of the paparazzi. She only pays attention to People magazine. So I said that Brad Pitt usually only gets photographed when he wants to be photographed. It's not an accident when he gets photographed out in public. She didn't respond, but I pay attention to the celebrity world far more closely than she does.

It's really a shame that my local paper doesn't publish more stories from the New York Times. (I miss seeing their op-ed pieces and columnists that used to appear in The News Tribune.) I would have liked their recent story on the Jolie's press manipulation to be more widely published. Perhaps then I wouldn't have to hear people buying celebrity complaints about being in the public eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP