Elizabeth Warren

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

I first heard Elizabeth Warren on Fresh Air with Terry Gross sometime last year. I then saw her in the documentary Maxed Out, which is regarding the credit industry.

About a month ago, Paul Krugman noted in his blog that Elizabeth Warren was appointed to the TARP oversight board. When I read his little blurb, I thought, "Hey, I know who she is!"

Last night, Elizabeth Warren was a guest on Rachel Maddow in the segment on "Overseeing the Bailout." At the end of the segment, Rachel commented that Elizabeth should do more media appearances. I totally agree; however, I would also say that she does maintain a very public presence already partially because she is a contributor to the blog Credit Slips. Her posts on Credit Slips can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP