Marley & Me

>> Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Caught this on Christmas Day. We were going to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but it was basically sold out by the time we got to the theater. Off to see Marley & Me instead.

I enjoyed it, but still wish I would have seen Benjamin Button instead. Jennifer Aniston should really cut down on the tanning. When I saw her at the beginning, I couldn't help but think her skin tone almost matched her hair, no contrast, everything running together. A minor quibble but considering her character is supposed to be a reporter in Michigan (or was it Wisconsin?), she looked like she already was living in Florida. Or tans a hell of a lot.

Of course, the movie does make me wish I had a dog, a pug specifically. Someday, I will have a pug of my own...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP