Sarah Palin's Lies

>> Wednesday, December 3, 2008




The above time line is from Vanity Fair in September. I found it interesting when I first saw it. And I find it even more interesting now after coming across a blog and website devoted to the Trig-is-Bristol's-baby cover up. I just discovered them today. There's a lot of good information there. I came across "The Nail in the Coffin" post today. I highly recommend reading it.

Bristol Palin's baby is allegedly/supposedly due on December 18th. Today is December 3rd. It'll be interesting to see when this baby is born...

2 comments:

Gadfly 04 December, 2008 16:30  

Here's a good starting point for you on the Palin baby issue:

Show me the birth certificate!

House of Brat 04 December, 2008 23:11  

Oh, I've been paying attention to the baby issue since she was announced VP nominee. It would be nice if Trig's birth certificate was released. Or if the doctor who delivered Trig would speak up. But we all know that isn't going to happen.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP