"I'm such a dolt," says Angie. "Wait, what's a dolt?"

>> Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For any celebrity, one of the easiest ways to look dumb is to complain about your life, e.g. complaining about being attacked regardless of whether said attacks have occurred.

Cue Angie Harmon.

Wait, you don't know who Angie Harmon is? Guess your not a loyal Law & Order watcher!

In an interview with Fox News posted today, Ms. Harmon was quoted saying,

"Here's my problem with this, I'm just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist.
But it has nothing to do with it, I don’t care what color he is. I’m just not crazy about what he's doing and I heard all about this, and he’s gonna do that and change and change, so okay … I'm still dressing for a recession over here buddy and we've got unemployment at an all-time high and that was his number one thing and that's the thing I really don't appreciate. If I'm going to disagree with my President, that doesn't make me a racist. If I was to disagree with W, that doesn't make me racist. It has nothing to do with it, it is ridiculous."
Um, who called you racist? Gee, the article doesn't cite a single example. Another celebrity persecution complex running rampant in the world. Just what we all needed. And this is aside from the fact that Obama's been in office for less than three months. No policy improvements mentioned by Angie.

But then, she admires Sarah Palin for...her morals? Really? Allowing Alaska Natives to freeze and go hungry is moral? Allowing 6 million barrels of crude oil to dangerously sit at the base of an erupting volcano is something to stand for?
"I admire any kind of woman like her. My whole motto is to know what I stand for and know what I don't stand for and have the courage to live my life accordingly and she does exactly that. The fact that this woman has made the decisions she's made and literally lived her life according to that and takes heat for it is absolutely disgusting to me," she added. "People cannot look at this woman. I really think they're afraid of her and her morals, ethics and values and the fact that she hangs on them. Is she the most experienced person in the world? But she was running to be the Vice President, so we then put the most inexperienced person as the President. That didn't make any sense to me."
So Sarah Palin's two years in state government exceeds Barack Obama's eight years in state government and four years at the federal level? Really? Does 2+2=5 now? How much time does this woman put in on the Team Sarah message board?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP