Shitastic hair

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking at the pictures of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow released today.

What the hell is up with the curly hair?

Last I recall, Natasha Romanov, aka Black Widow, has always been drawn with straight hair.


It's not even flattering on her. This Entertainment Weekly cover just looks terrible with her hair like this. This side profile of ScarJo has to be one of the worst pictures of her EVER.


If Black Widow actually was consistently drawn with curly hair, then I could understand making ScarJo's hair curly. Except I don't think I've EVER seen Natasha drawn with curly hair.


Hair is pretty easy to get right in a movie. After seeing this, I'm beginning to wonder if this sequel is going to suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP