My former professor was on TRMS!

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009


It always weirds me out a bit when I see him on tv because I took a class (Psychology & Medicine) from him in college! Actually, I was able to take one of his last classes at PLU because he took a leave of absence to run for Congress for the 2nd time. The first time, back in 1996, he also took a leave of absence, which meant the statistics class he normally taught was taught by someone else. And because he took his leave of absence in 1998, the Psychology senior seminar he usually taught was taught by someone else. Someone, who as far as I'm concerned, was terribly unprepared to conduct the seminar. Really wish he would have been around for that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP