Layer Cake

>> Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not what I expected. Perhaps I've seen too many trailers for Guy Ritchie movies; although, I never have seen a Guy Ritchie movie. Go figure.

Always remember that one day all this drug monkey business will be legal. They won't leave it to people like me... not when they finally figure out how much money is to be made - not millions, fucking billions. Recreational drugs PLC - giving the people what they want... Good times today, Stupor tomorrow. But this is now, so until prohibition ends make hay whilst the sun shines.
Not in this country. Of course this movie just proves the insanity of the drug trade. The only thing it fuels is crime and addiction.

Great acting though. I did have to watch some moments with the subtitles on because the accents were so thick. I wasn't sure if what I heard was what they were actually saying. Just one of the benefits of dvds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP