Skunks!

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Skunks aren't always so bad. When my twin sister and I were in preschool, one evening we went out into our backyard to play after dinner. My sister was ahead of me and I saw her running after something furry that was black and white. When I caught up with her, she had the furry animal, which was a skunk, in her arms and was petting it. She thought it was a cat. I told her it was a skunk. We back and forth for a little while. "It's a skunk!" "No, it's a cat." Finally, I said, "let's go ask Mom and Dad and what a skunk looks like," and she put it down. When we asked our parents what a skunk looked like, it was an obvious tip-off that they needed to check the yard. Our dad turned on the sprinklers and chased it out of the yard. No one was sprayed. My sister said it purred when she was petting it. Seriously.


Don't they look cute?

1 comments:

Janel B 30 September, 2009 20:21  

They look adorable! ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP