Robert Reich for Treasury Secretary

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

I've read that a lot of people think Paul Krugman should replace Tim Geithner as Treasury Secretary. I think that's a mistake. Krugman does his best work as a critic. I don't think he's ever had to oversee a government agency, which is more difficult than some people like to believe. Robert Reich has since he was Bill Clinton's first Labor Secretary. He's contributed a lot of commentary along the lines of what Krugman has also been saying on his blog.

It seems to me that Maria Cantwell has been doing more national media appearances this year. Not that I keep track. Generally, I like her and her work as a senator. I wonder if she still has a Prada handbag...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP