UGH! Another boring Twilight cover

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

So I got my latest Entertainment Weekly issue yesterday. Was too lazy to walk down to the post office in the falling snow on Saturday. In fact, I wasn't even sure there would be a new issue this week since I thought last week's was a double issue.

Of course, Twilight was on the cover.

And I read the interview with the three stars.

BORING!

That had to be one of the most boring interviews I have ever read. Nothing new that I haven't read or heard about before in all the other cover stories they've had previously this year. All three come across as BORING; although, Kristen Stewart had a smidgen of personality come through. But still, it was a smidgen.

And every time I read hints about Pattinson being stalked by crazy fans, I just pity the boy. What kind of future does he have to look forward to? He's going to have to shave his head and play a neo-Nazi in some film before he's going to be able to move on from this pile of shit.

Thank the gods I won't have to watch the movie this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP