Lost: Season 3

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

So, Desmond survived. I didn't think that was going to happen. I wasn't expecting Eko to go that early though. I thought it would have been midseason. Oh well.

This must be the season where it became "a small world." Claire is Jack's half-sister. Locke's dad swindled Sawyer's mom. Sawyer's girlfriend helped Kate visit her mom. Am I missing another connection? I can't remember offhand. I thought that the girl Charlie saved from getting mugged was Sayid's Nadia, but I'm not entirely sure.

I kind of like Juliet at this point, but that's only because she finally came clean. I liked that bus part in her backstory though. When she walked out of the building and the bus was in frame I couldn't help but think, "Hey, a bus!" But that Richard guy who hired her and is one of the island's original inhabitants, according to Ben's flashbacks, seems really odd. He looks the same age as when Ben met him as a kid. Why is that? Of course, every time I look at him I think, "Hey, that's the guy from Suddenly Susan."

But that ending. Ugh. I don't get it. I figured from the part one that it was showing Jack after they had gotten off the island. I thought it might have been when he was returning from Thailand (Jack slept with Bai Ling. EWW!), but the hair made it a bit more obvious. Same with the prescription drug addiction. Mr. Squeaky Clean would never have done that before the crash. But I don't get how Kate would NOT be in jail. I mean, what, they just absolved her of her crime because she crashed on an island? No way. That's just too ludicrous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP