I like this cover

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's a few weeks old I know. Generally, I like what they've been doing in this season of Lost. It's taken a little getting used to, but they've been tying up some questions with answers, similar to what Battlestar Galactica did in its final season. I don't know if they'll be able to wrap everything up like BSG did or not. I remain hopeful.

However, I don't like that Sayid is now a sucker. Dude, has he never heard the saying, "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is." I don't think his deal with the Locke-ness Monster is going to end well. Damn, I hate to see a good character go bad. He always struggled with the badness within. Last week, he decided to stop. I don't know if I can like him anymore. Perhaps the ghost of Shannon will appear and smack some sense into him. Here's hoping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP