A Vine of Lies

>> Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's just been one of those weeks. It just has. I know it's not even me. A configuration of forces going around just making everything annoying.

But ever since I moved to my new area--about 6 weeks ago--I have had to listen to idiots in the waiting room either listening to Fox News or having dumb shit spew out of their mouths. This week, I have heard:

And on and on and on. It's all stupid, dumbass shit. And unfortunately some of the people spouting this shit only believe it because there is a "news" channel that puts it out there, i.e. Fox News.

Fox News is full of lies, lies, and more lies. I'm just glad certain outlets still exist to call them on their bullshit without holding back because I'm still going to be stuck listening to idiots in the waiting room next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP